*** LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD! ***
Increasingly organizations are recognizing that coaching and talent development is a mission-critical competency that should not be limited to a select group of leaders but rather shared across the organization. This is your opportunity to become a catalyst for high performance and career acceleration for your team members and throughout your organization!
This engaging, highly experiential course is designed for managers, leaders, and influencers who understand the necessity of superior coaching in today’s business ecosystem where leadership development has become everyone’s responsibility. The curriculum equips participants with immediately-usable skills they can use to cultivate collaborative talent development partnerships; engage in potent, performance-enhancing conversations; and create extraordinary engagement, alignment, productivity and innovation in their teams.
When you attend this action-packed workshop, you will:
• Be introduced to a proven, very practical coaching model that can be effectively used throughout your teams and organization.
• Learn how to initiate and guide high-quality coaching conversations using Bluepoint’s Coaching Power Tools.
• Participate in real-life exercises that will allow you to hone your conversational coaching skills and receive direct feedback on your personal effectiveness.
• Understand how to apply the concepts of appreciation, constructive confrontation and accountability to your own leadership practices.
• Create your own professional development plan that will map out your leadership trajectory and set ambitious but achievable goals.
• Take away valuable course materials, tools, and a copy of Gregg Thompson’s popular book, The Master Coach.
• Increase managerial capability to lead and drive change through coaching.
• Encourage greater levels of engagement and personal accountability.
• Build a consistent approach to coaching and improve performance throughout the organization.
• A Coach Training Certificate of Completion
• Participant Guidebook
• Leader as Coach Inventory™ – A 360-degree multi-rater assessment
• Personal Values card deck
• The 60 Big Coaching Questions tool
• The Master Coach by Gregg Thompson
Leaders and individual contributors at all organization levels who wish to become more effective at helping others achieve higher levels of performance, deeper learning, and accelerated career development.
Wednesday, May 15, 2020
Registration & Continental Breakfast
7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Introduction: Coaching and the Challenge of Leadership Today
Becoming the Leader Coach: The Three C Coaching Model
My Coaching Past and Present: Personal Best Coach & My Perspective
10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
10:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Coaching Today: Why Coach?
Coaching Power Tool: The 60 Big Coaching Questions
Coaching Experiential #1: Leadership Challenges & Opportunities
When Do I Coach? The Coaching Impact Model
Lunch (on your own)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Character: How Do I Earn the Right to Coach?
The Power of Values-Based Coaching
Coaching Experiential #2: A Values-Related Challenge
Connecting from the Inside Out: Presence, Mindfulness, Deep Listening
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Coaching Conversation: Starting the Conversation
The Power of Appreciation: “My Natural Coaching Strengths”
Constructive Confrontation: Giving Feedback
Coaching Experiential #3: My Commitments
Please contact the event manager Marilyn ([email protected] ) below for:
- Multiple participant discounts
- Price quotations or visa invitation letters
- Payment by alternate channels (PayPal, check, Western Union, wire transfers etc)
- Event sponsorships
NO REFUNDS/TRANSFERS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
Prices may go up any time. Service fees included in pricing.
This event is brought to you by:
BUSINESS & LEGAL RESOURCES - NewYorkEventsList